Thursday, April 13, 2006

Googling Conyers' babysitter?

I have no idea what's happening out there, but there's a lot of interest in John Conyers' babysitter today. You've come to the right place! (Hit that link, folks!)

Two curious things happened this afternoon:

1. We started getting a lot of Google/MSN search hits from people looking for news about Rep. John Conyers' use of taxpayer-funded staffers to babysit his kids.

2. Sales boomed, going up from about 3,000 to about 700 in the space of a few short hours.

I've done Google News searches, and haven't turned up anything recent. So I'm scratching my head. Folks, is there some talk-radio host who slammed Conyers today? Was there a mention of Conyers' babysitting on Rush or Sean or Liddy? Please, e-mail me and tell me why you're searching for this Conyers thing, and I'll try to dig up some more information on the topic.

3. Just remember who's the real "party of the rich."

-- McCAIN

DONKEY CONS: Buy it
DONKEY CONS: Buy TWO!
DONKEY CONS: Rave review
DONKEY CONS: Another rave review
DONKEY CONS: Yet ANOTHER rave review
DONKEY CONS: About the book