Thursday, April 20, 2006

Our extremist friend

The shadowy network of "links and ties" expands still further as our old friend, Bert Spence, argues for a radical agenda: FREEDOM!

The liberals will never forgive Mr. Spence for his extremist response to the immigration problem. Hasta la vista to that judicial nomination, Bork ... uh, I mean, Bert.

But I figure I might still be in the running for U.S. ambassador to Jamaica, so I have tried to maintain my moderate reputation by proposing a bipartisan compromise solution to the immigration problem.

-- McCAIN

More immigration humor
at DONKEY CONS:

4/20: Howard Dean's screaming en Espanol
4/14: Ted's driving the immigration 'compromise'
4/7: Ralph Reed's flip-flop on amnesty


DONKEY CONS: Buy it
DONKEY CONS: Buy TWO!
DONKEY CONS: Rave review
DONKEY CONS: Another rave review
DONKEY CONS: Yet ANOTHER rave review
DONKEY CONS: About the book
DONKEY CONS: On Book TV
DONKEY CONS: On Capitol Hill