Gov. McGreevy (D-Truck Stop)
News first (jokes to follow):
Jim McGreevey shockingly admits that before he became governor of New Jersey, he'd have anonymous gay sex at Garden State highway rest stops.
"All I knew was that my behavior was getting crazier and crazier," McGreevey says of his torrid truck-stop trysts in an upcoming book that details his tortured life of lies and sexual repression. ...
OK, can't resist:
- Gives a whole new meaning to "contituent services."
- Now we know why McGreevey took a tough stance against "profiling" by NJ State Police.
- Gee, and you thought your governor sucked!
- An inspiration to Tom Malin?
We now return you to the news:
Once again, can't resist:
[H]is fruitless attempts to conquer or hide his homosexuality by ogling Playboy centerfolds, frequenting strip clubs and becoming "as avid a womanizer as anybody else on the New Jersey political scene."
"The more the rumors circulated, the more public and brazen I became about my heterosexual conquests," the twice-married father-of-two writes.
- Don't try this excuse at home, guys. Unless you're a Democratic politician, it will never work.
- I bet McGreevey's ex-girlfriends used to brag to their friends about how they were shagging this Democratic Party bigshot. And I bet they're not bragging now about having been his "heterosexual conquests" ...
- My kids are really proud of me: "Daddy wrote a book!" I wonder if Jim McGreevey's kids will be bragging to their friends about his book.