Friday, May 05, 2006

OK, let's stop hatin'

I think it's some kind of sign when a Kossack calls for Patrick Kennedy's resignation. (H/T: Malkin) I'm not ready to stop hatin' on PJK just yet, but I am ready to take a breather.

Speaking of signs, have you seen Right-Wing Howler's most recent "Chick of the Week"? I have, and I feel guilty and shameful. I'm a happily married man, after all. But I'm enough of a libertarian that I believe you should be free to decide for yourself whether you also feel guilty and shameful. So, though Christian mercy requires me to caution you against this peril to your soul, you are free to click here and see Estella Warren.

Don't say I didn't warn you. And have a fun weekend, you sinful wretch.

-- McCAIN

DONKEY CONS: Buy it
DONKEY CONS: Rave review
DONKEY CONS: Another rave review
DONKEY CONS: Yet ANOTHER rave review
DONKEY CONS: Vilmar loves it!
DONKEY CONS: WorldNetDaily loves it!
DONKEY CONS: About the book
DONKEY CONS: On Book TV
DONKEY CONS: On Capitol Hill