Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hype for hire

* UPDATE 6/29*

In addition to Dan Riehl and Jeff's Fireworks, other people I do NOT have any financial relationship with: Lisa DePasquale and Ann Coulter.

* * * * *


ORIGINAL POST:

I think I'm getting close to figuring out how La Blogga Nostra works. Markos, Jerome, Chris, Matt -- what a bunch of swell guys. Entirely altruistic.

If I can't figure it out, then I bet Dan Riehl's going to nail it pretty soon. DailyKos, MyDD, "Kosola," etc., etc. If you keep clicking on that link, eventually, I'm pretty sure Dan will have it all put together.

But Dan isn't paying me to send him traffic. There is no financial arrangement at all. So you can trust me when I say that Dan's a smart guy who's about to figure out the whole thing. So you just keep clicking the links, OK?

Speaking of no ulterior motives, you should buy your 4th of July fireworks from Jeff's Fireworks in East Tennessee. Jeff's got the best prices, the best products, and he can set you up with whatever you need to celebrate our nation's independence.

You can trust me. You do trust me, don't you? I mean, Jeff's Fireworks is on the up-and-up -- everybody knows Jeff Wilson is a great guy. And I'm just part of the people-powered pyrotechnical movement.

So when I say buy fireworks from Jeff's Fireworks, it's not like I'm profiting in any way by saying that. I'm just trying to help. I'm all about winning.


-- McCAIN