Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How stupid are they?

We recently got linked by Cold Fury, who asks:
Can the Moonbats really be that stupid?
Oh, yes. Oh, yes, yes, yes!

Here Democrats are looking at their A-Number-One Primo chance to re-take the House of Representatives, and they're in the process of pissing it away because they've somehow managed to surrender operational control of their party to Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi and a bunch of pathetic BDS-afflict losers.

By the way, I got a HUGE traffic from a single link Sunday by Ace of Spades, who is very popular because he is laugh-out-loud funny. Go over there right now, and chances are you'll find something that's just coffee-spewing hysterical.

I met Ace at CPAC 2006 but -- because I knew almost nothing about the blogosphere in February -- didn't realize what a comedic genius he is. If I'd known that, I might have bought him a drink or something. Or at least been more polite when I bummed a smoke from him.

But meanwhile, I've got something I think Ace will love: The federal government spent tax money for ...
a study to "discover" that psilocybin makes you trip(!!).

Meanwhile, a friend of mine compares and contrasts two recent videos:
"Hadji Girl" vs. Sheik Muhammad Sharaf Al-Din.

Man, either this formatting is screwed up, or else it's another psilocybin flashback: I could have sworn I just saw a well-known libertarian reviewing a Superman movie ... for Christianity Today?

-- McCAIN